1986/2017 - The King's Theatre Christian Trust original Statement of Faith - is as follows...
The King's Theatre Christian trust shall uphold the truths of the historic Christian faith including the following items of belief.
1. There is ONE GOD, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. God is the Creator and Sustainer of all things.
2. God has revealed Himself in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments. These are inspired by GOD and therefore wholly trustworthy, and of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
3. Our Lord Jesus Christ, God's own Son, was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He lived on earth a perfect and sinless human life, died on the cross for our sins as our representative and substitute, was raised from the dead by the Father, and is now exalted at the right hand of GOD, all authority in heaven and on earth having been given to Him.
4. Man was created in the image of GOD, and made to enjoy fellowship with GOD, but disobeyed Him. So sin came in to the world, and death by sin. All have sinned, and are therefore guilty in GOD's sight, under His wrath, and estranged from Him.
5. Salvation is available for all, as the gift of God's grace, through the death of His Son, to all who repent of their sins, and by faith receive Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Lord. Such are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of GOD.
6. The Holy Spirit brings individuals to repent of their sins, to trust Christ and live in Him. By the indwelling of The Holy Spirit, the believer is enabled to live a holy life, to use the gifts of the Holy Spirit to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ in the fellowship of the church.
7. The Church is the company of all who have become children of GOD through faith in Christ and have been formed by His Spirit into one body of which He is the Head. The Church is commissioned to go into all the world and preach the gospel to all people.
8. The Lord Jesus Christ as King, will return in person to gather His elect, to manifest His Kingdom in power and glory, and to judge the world in righteousness. Those who belong to Him will with Him enjoy eternal blessedness; those who are outside of Christ will receive eternal judgment.